The Royal Collection Trust is recruiting for a 9-month Decorative Arts curatorial internship which will include an opportunity to work on their Japanese exhibition.
Please visit their website for more information: The Royal Collection Trust
- With a keen interest in Decorative Arts and the Royal Collection, you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
- A confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, you are able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- What’s more, as a natural organiser with lots of initiative, your attention to detail will be second to none.
- Above all, you’re eager to immerse yourself in the unique learning opportunities that the collection presents.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to use your passion for Decorative Arts and enthusiastic approach to develop new skills and take the next step in your career.